Sunrise tactical gear full rear seat cover Supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rear seat pics

This day in time, we are too used to accepting sub par quality. This is NOT the case here! I just got done installing my package from Scott. I am IMPRESSED. The fit, finish, and quality is outstanding! I was worried about the weight on the visor. It is not a problem at all.

Setup:

Driver Side Visor - Wallet for 123 Batteries, Registration, and other goodies :) , and a streamlight flashlight.

Passenger Side Visor - Spare 7rd Mag for M&P .40 Shield, Garage Opener, and knife. These panels connect by velcro and still give you access to the mirrors and the optional homelink system.

Front Seat Backs- All Purpose/ Medic Voodoo Tactical Bags and a spare singe mag holder on the ends.

Back Bench- 2 Medium Medic Pouches, 10 Round Shotgun shell holder, Twin Pistol Mags, Quad 30 Round AR Mag holder . I will also be putting a knife under there.

I can't even express how happy I am with this! It started as an idea to protect my rear seats from the kids' car seats and to keep there feet off my seat backs.

What do you guys think?

Hi would you mind posting a pic of what the rear seat looks like when it's down?
Thanks

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my rear seat cover today, looks great, but does not fit! The straps are about 4 inches short!

Reaction score
Got my rear seat cover today, looks great, but does not fit! The straps are about 4 inches short!

After a few questions and a picture, it was apparent that the wrong cover was ordered. He ordered the cover for the SuperCab and not the SuperCrew.
I pushed his replacement job to the front of the line and shipped him the correct cover even before the first one was received back. I do appreciate that he provided me his FedEx account for replacement shipping.
Thanks, Scott

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a few questions and a picture, it was apparent that the wrong cover was ordered. He ordered the cover for the SuperCab and not the SuperCrew.
I pushed his replacement job to the front of the line and shipped him the correct cover even before the first one was received back. I do appreciate that he provided me his FedEx account for replacement shipping.
Thanks, Scott

Scott at Sunside is a Gentleman. I ordered the wrong cover ( Scab instead of Screw) called Scott and he sent me the correct cover the next day no questions asked!
"IMG"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 122

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's badass! I plan on ordering from him once my SCREW arrives in a month.

Break break,

Scott,

I'm ready to pull the trigger on the "strapless/topless" Molle seat cover that you made up for me; for a SCREW.

Just shoot me a message when able.

Semper...

Last edited:

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's badass! I plan on ordering from him once my SCREW arrives in a month.

Thanks, note the threaded barrel! Take a guess what's hiding in the black tube pouch that's attached horizontally at the bottom right on the pic??

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, note the threaded barrel! Take a guess what's hiding in the black tube pouch that's attached horizontally at the bottom right on the pic??

Yes Sir...that's for a can. My old man is a Class III dealer. I know them (CL III toys) well. ;)

Great set up brother!

I had a KAC NT-4 can on my M4 in AssCrackistan my last tour.

:grd:

ETA:...what can are you running? Slightly O/T.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes Sir...that's for a can. My old man is a Class III dealer. I know them (CL III toys) well. ;)

Great set up brother!

I had a KAC NT-4 can on my M4 in AssCrackistan my last tour.

:grd:

ETA:...what can are you running? Slightly O/T.

On my HK Socom I run a knights armament.
I have SWR on my 57x28, 9mm and .22
On my .308 Chandler I run Surefire with the quick release adaptor