Suggestion for temporary seat covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone use any temporary seat covers when getting in the truck if dirty, wet, sweaty, etc.? I'm looking for something that can be easily folded and stored in the door pockets, but quickly thrown on when needed. Something like the 3D MaxSpider Defender covers, but I'm not sure how they fit the Raptor seats.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use any temporary seat covers when getting in the truck if dirty, wet, sweaty, etc.? I'm looking for something that can be easily folded and stored in the door pockets, but quickly thrown on when needed. Something like the 3D MaxSpider Defender covers, but I'm not sure how they fit the Raptor seats.

Highly recommend these covers. Not a fitted cover but more like a towel. Great for throwing on quickly when you need to. I keep them under the back seats.

Looks similar to what you linked but probably thicker. It’s like a wetsuit material. Fits the recaros perfectly for me. They have straps you can wrap around the seats but I cut them off. The back side of the covers is neoprene and doesn’t slide around much.

Last edited:

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use these when I don’t want to sit on the seat , amazon very comfortable also.

Attachments

• IMG_0126.jpeg
    IMG_0126.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 20

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one similar, not sure if it’s the same.

It works great when coming off the golf course during the summer.