Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then again, going back to my Cobra days, I only kept those for 6 months even while running mid-10's at the track. It's just a vehicle, I'll get into another one eventually.

7/11 coffee is better

**** you Canada boy.

I'm the same way with certain vehicles I buy too but I plan to keep the Raptors in my stable for awhile. I'm bored with the M6 plus I bought it when I was trying to feel young and douched up the interior with carbon fiber and red leather. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 123

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I even put tires with white lettering to make it extra douchy. Lol

And you bought it with the wrong transmission.

I actually just had a customers for a few nights earlier this week. It sure does have a nice feel to it.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My inner ********* comes out when I see that car. I adoreeeeee that v10 it makes a beautiful sound. What an engine. Never see anything like that again.
Yes it does. That interior makes you want to do some fist pumping doesn't it. Lol. The car is definitely fun to drive. You should buy it I'll give you a smoking deal.

And you bought it with the wrong transmission.

I actually just had a customers for a few nights earlier this week. It sure does have a nice feel to it.

I know unfortunately it's a 2009 I bought used so I didn't have and option to get a manual. I bought it in 2011 as a beater and liked it so much I wound up keeping it longer than expected. Only reason I want to sell now it is I have my eye on a new toy. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a 1966 Shelby GT350 that's all original except a paint job it had in the early 80's and since I'd want to do a complete restoration on it I'd prefer to use the money made on the BMW towards it.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it does. That interior makes you want to do some fist pumping doesn't it. Lol. The car is definitely fun to drive. You should buy it I'll give you a smoking deal.

I know unfortunately it's a 2009 I bought used so I didn't have and option to get a manual. I bought it in 2011 as a beater and liked it so much I wound up keeping it longer than expected. Only reason I want to sell now it is I have my eye on a new toy. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a 1966 Shelby GT350 that's all original except a paint job it had in the early 80's and since I'd want to do a complete restoration on it I'd prefer to use the money made on the BMW towards it.

Last time you made me a smoking deal I was as happy as a pig in shit lmao

D

Deleted member 12951

Lol. This ones not free I need around $34K for this deal. It only has 29K miles on it and it has a 100K mile transferable warranty. Your special deal is you can have it for $$33,500. Lol.

Since this is the stupid thread, will you take $14,900?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I'm at a gas station in Winter Park, CO filling the Raptor up and this dude pulls into the station with a BUILT red Raptor. This thing had it all. Bumpers, 37's, wheels, Icons, bed rack, you name it. He walks over and says something about my truck being filthy. I told him about the recent run we did. He said he would never take his truck off road as he spent about $20k on it recently. I asked him what he was going to do to it. He said drive it, but never off road. Said he didn't want to tear anything up or void the warranty. lol

What a *******.......

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is sad, how can you not go play off-road and get dirty? Sad part is my cousin's ex husband is the same way, only off-road it gets is driving on the gravel roads as he lives out in the country. And he is too cheap to do any mods of any kind to it. I expect his terrain Raptor to be traded in any time since he has had it for 2 years now.