Stubby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got my stubby. Thanks for the super fast shipping (wish my CAI was half that fast... :( ).

Hopefully getting the truck back from the shop today and I'll put it on. No more bangin' on the garage door frame when pulling in!

Attachments

• stubby01.jpg
    stubby01.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 119
OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Woohoo! no more "clank-clank" on the garage door.

Attachments

• stubby02.jpg
    stubby02.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 126

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get any sort of order or shipping confirmation? I ordered mine this past weekend but only got a confirmation from Paypal.

About how long did it take for yours to arrive?

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How Is the reception? I just oredered a shorter than stock antenna but not the stubby.

I live pretty much in a big city, so the reception on my normal stations is fine. I haven't been up in the mountains with it yet, but I'm expecting some slight degradation. I mostly listen to media/ipod/sirius, so I'm not worried too much about it. I was more worried about the around-town reception and banging the garage door (and some aesthetics).

Matt

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you get any sort of order or shipping confirmation? I ordered mine this past weekend but only got a confirmation from Paypal.

About how long did it take for yours to arrive?

No shipping confirmation. It came via USPS (I think it says that on their website). I ordered Thursday night after business hours. It must have shipped on Friday because it was on my desk this morning (I wasn't in the office yesterday and it was on my desk first thing today which means it must have arrived yesterday).

Very pleased.

Matt