Stock Rear Bumper flush LED Lights ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BeansGT

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice great feed back , First mod is lighting and I want to have them to turn on when backing up or driving ( incase of a high beam driver ) . Ill also probably check out those reverse lights as well. I think I will be doing the quads up front and maybe a bar in the center bumper later. Thanks for the input guys much appreciated.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice great feed back , First mod is lighting and I want to have them to turn on when backing up or driving ( incase of a high beam driver ) . Ill also probably check out those reverse lights as well. I think I will be doing the quads up front and maybe a bar in the center bumper later. Thanks for the input guys much appreciated.

BeansGT, it's definitely doable to have your lights wired up that way. What you'll do is install the KC flush mounts with the included wiring harness and then connect the it to your factory wiring. Then, you'll tap a second wire into the reverse light wiring on the to tow hitch wiring, add an in-line diode to prevent the power from going back into the trailer wiring, and then connect this wire to the 86 (ignition) terminal on the relay. Now, your lights will turn on when the truck is shifted into reverse and when the auxiliary switch is connected.

Hope that makes sense!

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I use these for the random high beam tailgaiter, its effective at 4:30am for sure.

24960931562_169b5f2d6b_b.jpg

24960985812_3e8ffe9ad3_k.jpg

OP
OP
BeansGT

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BeansGT, it's definitely doable to have your lights wired up that way. What you'll do is install the KC flush mounts with the included wiring harness and then connect the it to your factory wiring. Then, you'll tap a second wire into the reverse light wiring on the to tow hitch wiring, add an in-line diode to prevent the power from going back into the trailer wiring, and then connect this wire to the 86 (ignition) terminal on the relay. Now, your lights will turn on when the truck is shifted into reverse and when the auxiliary switch is connected.

Hope that makes sense!

Yes got it , Maybe a option . Thanks

I use these for the random high beam tailgaiter, its effective at 4:30am for sure.

24960931562_169b5f2d6b_b.jpg

24960985812_3e8ffe9ad3_k.jpg

I like . Only not sure I want to cut on my tailgate .