Stock Grill/Hood LEDs Color Shade Change?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Anyone have their grill/hood LEDs change color on them? I noticed this morning that one of my 3 LED enclosures is actually drastically more orange now (or the other 2 are lighter, lol). I know it hasn't always been like this, as much as I've messed withe the headlights, signals and light bars.

Curious if anyone else had this issue? Guess I'll be ordering another light, this is already bugging me!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen this before as well. I "swapped" one of mine with another Raptor. Don't ask.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Glad to hear someone else has seen it too!

Yep out of warranty, so it'll be out of pocket.

I'll snap a picture tonight if you'd like, hopefully the camera won't skew the colors too much.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Anyone happen to have access for a part number for these lights? Tasca has them, but $60 each and doesn't give me a part number so I can look for a better deal or on ebay for a used one.

Thanks!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was a P/N somewhere I saw before. I'll try to search for it

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Here AL3Z-15442-C

iown1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had two grill lights crap out on me and they would belighter than the other one in the grill and lighter than the ones on the fender. Then they started working intermitently. Warraanty replaced them and all is good now. Also had one crap out on the back. Warranty as well.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
There was a P/N somewhere I saw before. I'll try to search for it

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Here AL3Z-15442-C

Thank you!! You accomplished what I could not accomplish, much appreciated!

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Dang, I need to find a used one! These things are WAY over priced for what they are! Geez!!

As promised, here's a picture of how mine look right now, it's obvious in pictures and a little more obvious in person.

GrillStockLEDColorDifference.jpg