Stock bumper w/skid plate and hardware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
Stock bumper in great condition with skid plate and hardware. $400. I will add pictures this afternoon. Located in Midland/Odessa Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Fock. I just bought a skid. Will you separate? I need a bumper. Shipping to 48081?

You will bash in the skid more than once. Keep one for when off-roading and another when not. That's what I do. Plus, you got my skid cheap, make it the off-road one.
:)

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was gonna line-x the som bitch when it arrives. And line-x a bumper when a get one too. Fock. Might as well do the rear bumper too then. I need to get the truck parts that I need lined up first.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eco-Beast

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
Sure I'll separate @Dv8tor

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

I agree with @RDFTS keep one for rough off-roading. I don't have any use for it anyway.

OP
OP
Eco-Beast

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
I shipped a a bumper to Chicago a while back through fed-ex freight. Ran buyer about $275. It was a terrible experience. I would rather use grey hound super cheap or sia trucking freight. Might run $150-$200.