Gen 2 Bumper & Skid Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacRaptor7

Reaction score
Selling my Gen 2 bumper and skid plate plus misc. hardware and plastics. Everything is in great shape with no cracks, dents, or scratches. I am located in Northern IL, can travel within reason. Selling because I put a SVC Offroad bumper on. Looking around $800 obo

bumper.jpgbumper 2.jpg

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First of all, you are breaking the rules by posting for sale items OUTSIDE of the garage sale section, to which you need a certain number of posts here to be able to use. Second, your pricing is way off - you will be lucky to get $400 for that stuff. Just sayin.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I had a spare bumper that I got for free.....eventually flipped it since I had no use for it. I got lucky and sold for $150. Not trying to discourage you just being honest, the $800 is going to be hard to get. Look on FB market place or FB Raptor groups to get an idea of what they are going for. Good Luck