Steering wheel emblem decal - group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in- paid my money. Thanks

SVT and Raptor
Black background with silver letters.

Last edited:

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an emblem decal made to cover the blue emblem on my steering wheel and to match the color of my truck. I think it looks really cool, so I wanted make it available to everyone else. The shop that I work with does not like small orders, so I am doing a group buy. These are printed on automotive wrap vinyl and laminated. The group buy will run until Mach 31. I will place the order the next day and they will ship about a week after.

$8 shipped in the U.S. for the FORD and RAPTOR set. $1.50 extra for international shipping.

Black background with choice of letter color. The colors are not matched to the paint colors.

Metallic silver
Metallic gray
Red
Yellow
lime green
blue
orange
tan

I think the easiest way to do this is to send paypal with your shipping info and sticker color choice.

Paypal email - [email protected]

I am going to have an emblem sticker for the tailgate emblem made next. I can do a group buy for that next if there is interest.

money sent for red svt and red raptor

D

Deleted member 12951

Just to confirm, we can get one raptor and one SVT (instead of FORD) for $8? And if we just wanted one, then $5?

Are these easy to remove once they have been on awhile?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there any way we can get these decals "laminated" or gel coated like the stock wheel emblem? THAT would be so perfect! I have the red/black ford emblem going on 3 years and I'm getting tired of the typical stick on. I was trying for the factory feel again........

OP
OP
Trevor*

Trevor*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your decal on the steering wheel metallic gray or silver?

It is a custom color. It is supposed to match the brushed titanium wrap on the truck.

Just to confirm, we can get one raptor and one SVT (instead of FORD) for $8? And if we just wanted one, then $5?

Are these easy to remove once they have been on awhile?

Sure - just specify with payment

Yes, they are rated to be easily removable for 5 years.

Is there any way we can get these decals "laminated" or gel coated like the stock wheel emblem? THAT would be so perfect! I have the red/black ford emblem going on 3 years and I'm getting tired of the typical stick on. I was trying for the factory feel again........

They are laminated, but different feel and thinner then factory.