GEN 2 Stay away from JMS​ until they fix it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why don't you just call JMS yourself? They acknowledge the problem. Don't buy it, or better yet.. go ahead and buy it dummy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't you just call JMS yourself? They acknowledge the problem. Don't buy it, or better yet.. go ahead and buy it dummy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Chris over there told me they have roughly 60 units sold for raptors and of those 10 are having issues...so one 1/6th are having issues. That's a pretty large % in my book.

Great product but for me, I'll wait until they get the bugs worked out to buy again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one. Has about 4000 miles on it.

Works great.

No way would I buy one knowing this information however... and before anyone says anything else...

Yes it's true there is a problem with them. Yes JMS knows. No they don't seem to have a work around yet.

JMS will get the problem fixed. They are good guys over there.

Just my two cents

Chris over there told me they have roughly 60 units sold for raptors and of those 10 are having issues...so one 1/6th are having issues. That's a pretty large % in my book.

Great product but for me, I'll wait until they get the bugs worked out to buy again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious what the JMS issues look like exactly and if it is similar to what happened to my truck... I only have a Pedal Commander and some FORScan Changes... nothing JMS.

I have another post better describing it but I had a host of faults and my truck too went into 'limp' or 'safety mode' (limited to 2 mph).