Stainless Works Exhaust Giveaway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what other cars/trucks do you stock the Stainless Works Headers for?

all the SW stuff is build to order. SW offers a TON of applications.

I don't have all of the products on my site.

you can sort on their site here

Stainless Works Product List

biggest thing on their site is to not pick a "category" til the last option. for some reason products that are available don't show up exactly right in the category.

I will have forum specials for all the products listed and always offer free shipping. Most of the popular items are a 5 day build time. The not as popular are 10 day build!

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beefcake will the headers and pipe void the warranty

you cannot "void" a warranty. you can deny a covered repair if they feel a modification you made caused the issue.

i have a s/c on my mustang, when i popped the motor, didn't even bother trying to warranty it.

when the trans had solenoid issues, i had it repaired under warranty

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

oh ...there will be more takers :)

everyones trying to slow roll to late feb lol

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 players in guys, still great odds, if you were going to be buying headers anyway, jump on board!

Last day to order.

Black Hawk from the forums here should be coming out saturday to do the drawing. I thought it would be cool to have a member pull the name from the hat!