Special order discount pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was that on the lot or a special order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the lot. They sell a lot of Raptors so there were several to choose from. I was originally going to look for a Magnetic Gray without Recaro’s, until I saw and sat it the VB with them. Truck had 40 miles on it when I got it.

In my area (Maryland), Koons Ford definitely had the best deals on Raptors.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the exact truck you want in Velocity Blue for $67k from Koons Ford

What was the invoice price? I've dealt with Koons before and have not been able to get them off of their asking price.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My special order was $1K over invoice, but I have a professional relationship with the dealer. That was the GM’s first offer, and I thought it was very fair so I didn’t even ask to go lower.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the invoice price? I've dealt with Koons before and have not been able to get them off of their asking price.

Here’s my sticker (hanging in the garage in front of the truck) and $67k was the price from Koons. Don’t know the “invoice” number.

5FBE2ACC-FA36-426B-9BCC-D391AB932DEF.jpeg

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 18 leadfoot had the hood graphics but not the sides. My 19 doesn’t have any. I can say, at least for me, the flat black graphic on the hood cut down sun reflection into my eyes when driving.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I factory ordered mine at invoice exactly like you are asking about. No sunroof with Recarro's and no factory graphics.

I did the same. But then added nicer graphics after the paint correction/ceramic for less than $200.

My 18 leadfoot had the hood graphics but not the sides. My 19 doesn’t have any. I can say, at least for me, the flat black graphic on the hood cut down sun reflection into my eyes when driving.

I added flat black hood and fender graphics. The flat even compared to the gloss black over the blue are very toned down/low key and a perfect fit in my opinion.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the same. But then added nicer graphics after the paint correction/ceramic for less than $200.

I added flat black hood and fender graphics. The flat even compared to the gloss black over the blue are very toned down/low key and a perfect fit in my opinion.

I'm going to add my own before long also. WAY cheaper and likely better quality.