Special Edition 2014 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing there will not be a 2015 Raptor. Im not saying the Raptor will never be built again, but I would be floored if Ford went against their standard practice of no specialty vehicles the same year a new body style comes out.

I dont think they will keep you waiting too long to reveal that. It would help 2014 sales in my thinking.

Also, I have been told by a few insiders that SVT is working on a new truck build. It wont be a lightning and it wont be a Raptor, but thats all I can get right now.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MFT- The EXACT reason you should seek out a 2012 or older Raptor.

Not trying to be a **** or anything but have you spent much time with it in the Raptors? i really haven't had any problems with mine and it works pretty good for what it is but that being said it could be better. Then again it's a Microsoft system and i hate Microjunk. i really don't care about fancy electronics in my truck thats not why i bought it. if i wanted some fancy electronics i would buy a BMW or Mercedes if you want to see what the American car market is going to have in 5 years look at a BMW or Mercedes.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be a **** or anything but have you spent much time with it in the Raptors? i really haven't had any problems with mine and it works pretty good for what it is but that being said it could be better. Then again it's a Microsoft system and i hate Microjunk. i really don't care about fancy electronics in my truck thats not why i bought it. if i wanted some fancy electronics i would buy a BMW or Mercedes if you want to see what the American car market is going to have in 5 years look at a BMW or Mercedes.

No, I dont take your comments that way at all bud! If you have been having great experiences with it, thats awesome, but I have quite a few Fords, and the ones I drive daily, like the 2011 Raptor and the GT500 both have the older SYNC nav in them and while I have minor glitches from time to time, the MYTOUCH in the other cars I absolutely hate. The home screen doesnt show any nav traffic, you cant get multiple function windows if you are using the map, the navigation doesnt work as easily, and you have to hit the very edge of each section to pull it up, which takes focus off of driving for me. I honestly just like the older nav better. If you dont mind a little criticism back though, I think its a total cop-out to say if you wanted fancy electronics you would buy a foreign car. My SHO has everything you could want for electronics over the BMW and Merc. They all have the same things when it comes to nav and climate, paddle shift and automatic lights and wipers, and some have park assist, but there arent many foreign cars with collision warning, lane assist, AND massage seats.

Point is-
Its fine that you didnt buy the Raptor for those features, but when they have them, I expect them to work correctly.

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a repost but I saw this on facebook earlier.

999082_10201428639533541_550201940_n_zpsbc809898.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the color, not a fan of the Raptor vinyl on the side. I really want to paint my rings that gray though. Better looking than the silver rings.