Special Edition 2014 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that HATES the new bed graphics??

Anyone know for sure if there will be a Regular 2014 Raptor and then the SE 2014 Raptor or is it just going to be available in the SE???

If there is a regular 2014 Raptor, I'm wondering what the bed graphics will look like on them.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Love the color, not a fan of the Raptor vinyl on the side. I really want to paint my rings that gray though. Better looking than the silver rings.

Check my pics out... I have the charcoal rings of my truck and really like them.

Attachments

• user5356_pic6801_1373569315.jpg
    user5356_pic6801_1373569315.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just know they won't be using the 12/13 graphics for the bed.

Im curious to see if the "regular edition" 2014 Raptor uses those same graphics as the SE.

Also - is the SE only going to be in Ruby Red?

There's a lot of unanswered questions right now.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I get a 2014 I could care less about the go fast stickers--if it has them they are removed as soon as I get home before the first wax job! Wonder if they will sell it without go fast stickers??

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prefer the new graphics. Anyone know the cost on the 2014 OEM graphics so i can install on my rear boatecs?

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg[/QUOTE]

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the new graphics. Anyone know the cost on the 2014 OEM graphics so i can install on my rear boatecs?

I agree with you, I prefer them as well. Since the order guides are not out for the 2014's as of yet, who knows....but I can promise you this. Paying $1000 or whatever the dealership wants vs. paying Design-N-Signs or some other graphic shop to reproduce them for significantly less will be the smart way to go.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you, I prefer them as well. Since the order guides are not out for the 2014's as of yet, who knows....but I can promise you this. Paying $1000 or whatever the dealership wants vs. paying Design-N-Signs or some other graphic shop to reproduce them for significantly less will be the smart way to go.

Yea, but I'm thinking itll be cheaper bc they won't have all the pointless black in the backdrop and just have Raptor you know..... Might be a lot cheaper due to the less vinyl.. Im thinking doing something different than OEM anyways bc well, it won't be. Hehe