SPD Performance Exh Adapters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have to prove what you installed caused the failure, but if you are worried keep it stock.

I just feel like a dealership can prove anything when it comes to that stuff. I can wait a few years and see. Thank you.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just feel like a dealership can prove anything when it comes to that stuff. I can wait a few years and see. Thank you.

They could but that's what court is for along with mechanics and the works. Usually ford doesn't go that route unless it's more of a slam dunk.

Don't bother with adapters do downpipes which have a bigger neck (stainless works does), and a tune. You will be rolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolly89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They could but that's what court is for along with mechanics and the works. Usually ford doesn't go that route unless it's more of a slam dunk.

Don't bother with adapters do downpipes which have a bigger neck (stainless works does), and a tune. You will be rolling.

Thank jay ill go research some. Appreciate the advice.