Sony System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had a 2011 Limited and now I have a 2014 Raptor. My Sony stereo in the Raptor is nothing like the Limited. The sound is not nearly as good in the Raptor. Were there that many changes in the Sony system?

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scab or Screw?

My Scabs system sucks compared to the screw. I think there are more speaking in the screw doors behind the driver, giving it more sound.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
same amount of speakers. same size. same crap. the sync system was a little better than the my ford touch, although they are basically the same when it comes to the audio, the 13-14 trucks have more oem eq stuff going on

worduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I experienced some really crappy sound from my system when i played music through bluetooth. turns out i had some settings on my iPhone that were causing it. settings/music/volume limit/off. also turn off the EQ or set to whatever sounds best.

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my 13 with the sony system.
previous truck, 04 F150 - I put kicker speakers in the doors and a stealth box under the back seat. I gotta say the kicker system sounds better high, mid and bass than the sony system.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put some polyfill in the stock sub box for some improvement. You'll laugh your ass off when you see what's in there stock. There's an old thread on it. $2.99 sub mod.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts