Sold the Gen 1 and picked up a Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Punkur67

Reaction score
Sold my 13 Roush about a month ago and picked up my 24' 35" Carbonized Grey about 5 weeks ago. I pulled the graphics off and tinted the windows so far. The only other thing I plan to do is the SDI coil buckets to raise the front a little more. I definitely miss the extra horsepower but the new truck is way more comfortable to drive and has WAY more features. I also like the look of the gen 3 better and finally got the color I really wanted. My gen 1 was black and looked soo dirty all the time

20240516_103111.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold my 13 Roush about a month ago and picked up my 24' 35" Carbonized Grey about 5 weeks ago. I pulled the graphics off and tinted the windows so far. The only other thing I plan to do is the SDI coil buckets to raise the front a little more. I definitely miss the extra horsepower but the new truck is way more comfortable to drive and has WAY more features. I also like the look of the gen 3 better and finally got the color I really wanted. My gen 1 was black and looked soo dirty all the time

200.gif

Congrats and it looks sweet. I'd love to get a Gen 3, but I'm a scab guy for life.