So how did you find the place?

How did you find out about FordRaptorForum.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1-800-frf-.com ???

Don't call that number unless you wanna hear Bird breathing heavily into the phone while he lays on the sultry ******** lingo. He'll undress you with his words!

Although, given the content of some of the posts in The Champagne Room threads, I wouldn't be surprised if some of our more twisted members are into that kinda thing! :)

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I followed the bread crumbs from the Z to another forum. From that lame site, I followed the piles of BIRD shit to this site and I just had to sign up! :********:

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't call that number unless you wanna hear Bird breathing heavily into the phone while he lays on the sultry ******** lingo. He'll undress you with his words!

Although, given the content of some of the posts in The Champagne Room threads, I wouldn't be surprised if some of our more twisted members are into that kinda thing! :)

1. Every thread here has gone Champagne-Room on us. Name one that stayed on-topic for more than 3 posts.

2. Who here isnt twisted?

3. Sorry for the late reply

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I'm wondering if I got banned from his site or not. I made a comment about how he's not lining his pockets from us "freeloaders" yet the sponsor's are there because of us and I have yet to be able to get on that site...

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I wish one of you took a screen shot of that thread.

Here is what someone told me about what happened on the Z forum a few days ago. :nono:

Your competition continues to amaze me. Have been watching raptorforumz just to find pictures of black crews. Someone posted a complaint there about new annoying ads on the site (to which a dozen members replied with the same opinion) and ESAD went ballistic, calling non-supporting members (who are huge contributers) freeloaders. Then an hour later the thread was GONE. Gotta love it.