Sneak Peak of DSC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks J, that was my guess, but since I need to order from 3.0s some day..... I guess I will just be lucky to have this already on them

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks J, that was my guess, but since I need to order from 3.0s some day..... I guess I will just be lucky to have this already on them

No Problem,

I was able to dig a little deeper into the adjusters and they will be available for both old and new. It will require a new reservoir for the old shocks, but will come with the upgrade kit.

It has 12 clicks of low and 10 clicks of high speed adjustment. Couple this with the added benefit of a true internal bypass front like the current Fox 3.0 and the results should be pretty amazing.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No Problem,

I was able to dig a little deeper into the adjusters and they will be available for both old and new. It will require a new reservoir for the old shocks, but will come with the upgrade kit.

It has 12 clicks of low and 10 clicks of high speed adjustment. Couple this with the added benefit of a true internal bypass front like the current Fox 3.0 and the results should be pretty amazing.

No rebound adjustment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Compression only,

You still have different levels of rebound control via the internal bypass

Garbage. My full RPG setup is like a month old. Rear stage 4+ mad front 3.0. I would have waited a bit of I knew this was on the way. I know technology changes constantly, but this was not a new PC or TV. I feel like I just got screwed.
If my shit is so new will FOX make a swap without me coming out of pocket another $$, grand + or whatever it is going to run ??