Smittybilt 10 lbs Black CO2 Tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Been web researching and called Smittybilt for the roll bar mount, major backorder and price went up $20. Anyone know if the powertank mounts work with this and if you need to get their boot? They have quite a few choices. Any other mounts out there that will work with this Smittybilt tank?

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can also sell these for $24.75 +shipping

images.ashx
I like to get one of these; I already have a bottle
DSC00800_zps59d510f3.jpg

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On 3rd refill already, love this lil tank.

E8523866-AACA-4CF1-B2E5-02FA65C8C884_zpswnmygkvp.jpg

I might spend a little more $ on a better inflator, but the ARB unit worked well and a bargain at the cost of a case of beer in michigan (damn 10cent can deposit) ;) I have a series of other gauges, so this one will get you close then hone in with a more accurate device.

The powertank one should work, and is probably the most functional for our use. I'm gonna try out a no name one soon and will post back

D

Deleted member 12951

Been web researching and called Smittybilt for the roll bar mount, major backorder and price went up $20. Anyone know if the powertank mounts work with this and if you need to get their boot? They have quite a few choices. Any other mounts out there that will work with this Smittybilt tank?

Anyone?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The powertank one should work, and is probably the most functional for our use. I'm gonna try out a no name one soon and will post back

I don't think the boot plays a roll in the mounting, figure it's just a pad for impact when moving, and its hex lip prevents it from rolling away. Not a bad addition for only $15 though