Smarfworks 2 wheel drive locking differential

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brenford2005

Reaction score
I agree that this is not necessary. It is also not necessary to have a 4 wheel drive truck with 600hp. The reason I like the push button rear locker is strictly for fun. Get on a gravel road, sand dune, or any low traction situation, lock up the rear end and steer with the rear. It is fun and that's it. The truck breaks without any modifications so if that is the argument, you may want to buy a hybrid Toyota, they are less likely to break and you can get really good fuel economy. I love my Raptor. My buddy has the new Dodge and it is always stuck in 4 wheel drive. He has the same problem multiplied by 2. My truck is no longer covered under warranty, so yes I get to pay to play. I have been flagged as an abusive Raptor owner, who makes all sorts of modifications, which seem to break the truck apart. The kit is really fantastic, highly recommended.
yes im the same; i dont plan on doing burnouts on dry pavement but i do like to drift on dirt and snow and stock can be unpredictable . when locked up you know exactly how it will handle; i do it all the time in my F350

Mikee Martin - does it only do the locker or does it change or get rid of any of the other "nannies" ??

OP
OP
Mikee Martin

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes im the same; i dont plan on doing burnouts on dry pavement but i do like to drift on dirt and snow and stock can be unpredictable . when locked up you know exactly how it will handle; i do it all the time in my F350

Mikee Martin - does it only do the locker or does it change or get rid of any of the other "nannies" ??
It only lets you lock up the rear end. You will still loose power when the truck is driven hard sideways and leaning (**** roll control)..it is nice because all of your stock modes still function well. You won't get the codes popping up like when I wired it up directly to 10v source..
Lol