Skyl3r's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Tell me more about G Force motorsports.

WRC, g-force motorsports is actually a GM performance and tuning shop in Pearland Texas. He specializes in performanve upgrades for the LSx mostly. He has one if the fastest CTSVs ever. It does 9secs. (Im trying to explain this the best that I can). I had a very bad experience with my dads mustang and Mike took alot of his own time to fix the issue. After this he agreed to put a Whipple supercharger on my raptor. I met Mike after TRR, he also owns a raptor. He is the one that Dyno'd my raptor too in the above photos.

You can find him on facebook, instagram, youtube etc :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Aggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WRC, g-force motorsports is actually a GM performance and tuning shop in Pearland Texas. He specializes in performanve upgrades for the LSx mostly. He has one if the fastest CTSVs ever. It does 9secs. (Im trying to explain this the best that I can). I had a very bad experience with my dads mustang and Mike took alot of his own time to fix the issue. After this he agreed to put a Whipple supercharger on my raptor. I met Mike after TRR, he also owns a raptor. He is the one that Dyno'd my raptor too in the above photos.

You can find him on facebook, instagram, youtube etc :)

Mike is good people. Great rep in the CTS-V community and a good guy. He did all the work on my buddy Dr. Mark's car. Good shop.

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Got some exciting packages this week. My Whipple supercharger was delivered to G-Force Motorsports.

taruvy4y.jpg

ysara2u2.jpg

eraba9aj.jpg

Really excited about the install, which will start this Wednesday.

I also got my Deaver springs sent from Scott at Deaver!!! Can't wait to get these installed to stop the wheel hop!

pateja4u.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc