SIRIUS Subscription

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just remember, after you subscribe they automatically renew you at a difference price. they did this to me and wouldnt repeat my previous deal so............
I canned them.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just remember, after you subscribe they automatically renew you at a difference price. they did this to me and wouldnt repeat my previous deal so............
I canned them.

Think they did that to me too. My year plan should have been up by now but my radios still rockin.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I recently called them to start my 6 month subscription. Told him the vehicle was recently brought over from Germany and never activated. I wonder if I gave him the same excuse in 6 months, they'll give me another free trial. Hmmmmm

-----
Sent from my iPhone thingy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sirius called me this weekend as my trial is ending soon. They offered a 4.99/6-month subscription. I got them to add internet and add six months to my subscription for 3.99/month. I figured that's fair. I own SIRI since .29 days so I'm happy to pay my way. :waytogo:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have read elsewhere that if you wait until Sirius starts calling or e-mailing you, you can get a subscription renewed at a significant fraction of the normal deal.

Dr Tone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have read elsewhere that if you wait until Sirius starts calling or e-mailing you, you can get a subscription renewed at a significant fraction of the normal deal.

Yes, and the day after your new subscription goes into place call them and ask them to stop the auto renewal at the end of the current term. That way they have to call you again in 1 year or whatever your term is. If you don't you'll get dinged full price automatically.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sirius called me this weekend as my trial is ending soon. They offered a 4.99/6-month subscription. I got them to add internet and add six months to my subscription for 3.99/month. I figured that's fair. I own SIRI since .29 days so I'm happy to pay my way. :waytogo:

i got the same call, but it was on my old Raptor that i sold for the Orange one, same deal. i told em i didnt own it anymore and had the new one, he tried to sell me on the new deal but wouldnt be charged till April, i just said meh ill see, i dont use the radio that much.... maybe my road trip will entice me. i do think if its possible ill try and keep just the travel link part.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

i've owned since .11 days :D

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 2011 SD I received two letters from SiriusXM asking me to take advantage of a $29.99 offer for 6 mos, with no further obligation. So I did.

After 6 mos it will auto renew, but not before my phone reminds me to call em and play the "why can't I have this now?" card.

ernie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also recently played the hold-out-'till-the-end game and renewed for 6 months at $29.99 as others have (last week of Nov). I did add Siruis Traffic (but not the travel link) and that added $20 to the 6 mos. total. Plus music fee and taxes, the bottom line was $55 and change (I was initially told that it would be $61 plus change, because the $55 was before a few taxes or something).

ernie

Note: I did ask when I renewed if, since they were....in their minds....offering me a "deal", how about a deal for a longer renewal. Apparently it was not on their script, and anything they had to offer was more than I was willing to pay on a per year basis. But I did not bother going higher up the food chain...by that time, I was more annoyed than I care to be (I hate playing these games, but will if I have to) and told them to just do the 6 mos. deal.

Last edited: