Sick Hid's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So here are some shots I took with my cell this evening. I'm moving back to D.C. so don't have a ton of time to get great shots but they definitely show what they look like.

They're 55W Bi-Xenon HIDS, completely blacked out with amber LEDs behind the shrouds, I love how they look on the truck and definitely fit with my vision. Not too mention the fact that they are ridiculously bright, I mean like little pieces of daylight bright. They came perfectly aimed so no adjustments were necessary. Install was fairly easy once I figured out the placement for the balasts and relay. Took maybe an hour or a little more all told with me taking my time and dealing with a curious little boy who wanted to help. :waytogo:

Overall, they were worth the wait but man, Brian @ Sick HID needs to get better at his time to completion estimates and maybe hire someone to help out. He's a bit stressed out and a bit of live wire with regard to attitude and communications due to that. If you have the time to wait, he makes an amazing product. For reference, I ordered early December, was quoted 8-12 weeks and they arrive first week of June. (22-23 weeks)

Enjoy the shots -

Front - Lights Off
3172-new-lights-front-view-off.jpg

Front - Parking Lights On
3175-new-lights-front-view-parking-lights.jpg

Side - Lights Off
3173-new-lights-side-view-off.jpg

Side - Parking Lights On
3174-new-lights-side-view-parking-lights.jpg

Side - Lights On
3177-new-lights-side-view.jpg

Front - Low Beams
3178-new-lights-front-view-low.jpg

Front - High Beams
3179-new-lights-front-view-high.jpg

Those look perfect! And I love the amber!

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drove the truck for the first time at night last night since they've been installed...

All I can say is "HOLY SHIT!~" These are absolutely amazing!

I have to adjust the passenger's side down a bit but other than that, they are perfection!!!

Well worth the wait (...even though I complained a little)

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove the truck for the first time at night last night since they've been installed...

All I can say is "HOLY SHIT!~" These are absolutely amazing!

I have to adjust the passenger's side down a bit but other than that, they are perfection!!!

Well worth the wait (...even though I complained a little)

I had a feeling that you would love them as much as I do, I complained a little myself waiting on mine but as you now know Brian is a perfectionist and is very **** about his work so that makes them worth the wait :peace:

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just would like to ask you guys if trying to contact Brian sometimes takes a long time .Have not seen updates on his Facebook either.I know he should be very busy with all the orders.Mine 21 weeks now.I have wrote him emails but "nada'.

Yes,

At times he is so busy there may be a delay but he normally replies to me within a day or so

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is very unusual? I would try and call him if I were you, leave him a voicemail if you have to

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I would like to make clear that in no way I am posting negative things or comments in this forum about anybody.I dont want things to get out of perspective or misinterpreted.
Thnx