Should I buy or pass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it comes with a 3 month 4k warranty, which should* cover any issues that could arise early on.

* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/4,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 139 Point Inspection
* and 11,000 FordPass Rewards Points to use toward first maintenance visit
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $100

Get an extended warranty Ford Used car ESP added on, IMO.

From the pictures, I don't see anything too out of whack. Only thing I could think of is if there's any rust but not sure how NY treats ice.

*I'm sure there are some outs on certain items.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mall ninja bumper and the wheels are a bit much personally speaking.
I have this super power to look at the vehicle... see the mods.... the miles...condition... and almost in full certainty know the exact life that truck has lived. Idk if its a gift or curse. But I just get bad vibes.
definitely a couple missed affirm payments on those mods lol .

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you are Dennis, you should be leery.

Appreciate the effort though lol

I will have you know sir, that according to the googlez, my spelling of leery is considered an alternative less-common spelling. :33:

But, uh, mostly out of widespread use for 100 years. Guess I am showing my age... :rotflmao:

So yes, I stubbed my toe on the way to the punchline. Good catch.

One4Fun

Reaction score
Had I known that any parts or desired upgrade would cost twice as much b/c it's a Raptor I would have purchased something else. I get compliments everyday, but the cost of repairs and cool stuff is a bit steep. Learn to fix some things yourself! And, be cautious with service stations claiming they could do repairs on the Raptor. They usually don't. I am a mechanic in training.