Should I buy or pass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean in all honesty I don’t think it looks bad. Depending what your plans are. That’s a 1 owner truck and the CARFAX shows good service history and the blue advantage aspect might mean you could get an extended warranty through them if you go look make sure you get there to start the car when the engine is cold do NOT let them warm it up before you get there to check for cam phaser noise IMG_7856.png

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
It has some perks, but high mileage "performance" based engines are usually a bad bet (mine has a boat anchor im told). I'm willing to bet the phasers shit the bed and this person dumped it. MAYBE you can get the phasers replaced with the ford blue thing.

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Looking to buy this Raptor but a little weary with something that has so many miles with no warranty. Don’t want to throw myself into a money pit. What do you think? Snatch or pass?

I would get a full independent PPI given that price.

Also, unless you truly are "tired" (weary), you need to be wary or leary of that truck...;)

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Phasers are 2-4k to have done. When they're done you are good to go. I sold my '18 for 46k last year, 103k miles. Had phasers done under extended warranty right before I sold it. It was still a great truck. If phasers haven't been done, plan on it I guess.