Shipping/Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order on 9/7. It is still processing but today I got my VIN number. I tried to get the window sticker also but it is unavailable. Do I now just wait until the window sticker is generated to find out when my build date is? I read that the average time between getting a VIN number and the build date is about two weeks. In this case i think that may be wishful thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in Birmingham tonight for dinner. Might have to buy you a drink for a sneak peak until my order gets fulfilled!

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about Harambe's order?

Why the hell are you wasting everyone's time by trolling every thread you can find and post about a Stinking gorilla? One or two threads I could understand but posting to six or seven different thread about Harambe is ridiculous. If you don't have anything useful to add stop trolling
Tone

Last edited:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why the hell are you wasting everyone's time by trolling every thread you can find and post about a Stinking gorilla? One or two threads I could understand but posting to six or seven different thread about Harambe is ridiculous. If you don't have anything useful to add stop trolling
Tone

that's not what your mom said.

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted ford social today. I asked that question -- they said they couldn't answer that questions (no access to that info)...

They still list my ETA for delivery as tomorrow. I'll post if that happens.

Make sure let us know ...did your dealer say it left the factory ?