Shelby Raptor- 575 HP Debut today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That paint job is terrible. The rest of it is pretty cool. You can buy that and then make all the important upgrades that they should of done in the first place.
:suicide:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
$83k. Wowwwwww. I'd do the math but I only have my phone to research everything. I'm assuming around $10-$15k in markup?

I guess my biggest problem is that it's nothing no one else could've done. It's everyone else's equipment then they slap their name on the outside. What separates them from Hennessy? Other than maybe reliability and customer service of course. Lol

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Nice bumpstops :waytogo:

There is a good deall of aftermarket parts on that rig but $83,000 is a quite a mark-up!

Last edited:

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did they have a lib hipster do the article, I hate those little *******. The paint schemes a bit rediculous but the king shocks, and goodies are a plus.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't like bumper roof rack or rims and hate the decal package, all that together is just hideous!

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right out of Hennessey's playbook IMO.

I guess being able to finance the truck is a plus but its is everyone else's parts. that being the case I would rather have picked the parts myself so I could get the latest and greatest.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can only hope that if I was riding in one and was killed in an accident that someone would drag my body away so no pictures of me could be taken with it. That is one ugly "street queen" imho! Screams Mall Cruiser!!