Set of 2010 OEM wheels w/ lugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
been wanting a spare set of wheels for my 11, shipping kills the deal for me tho

Shipped to Arizona from Cali wouldn't be bad at all, only 50-60 a wheel... I'd do 700 shipped :) still a good deal on a nice set of wheels

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dan good luck with selling your wheels, but I need to inform you that there is no-way in hell that you can park your Raptor in that Garage.

You do know it's Spring time, and there's a thing called "Spring Cleaning"?

:Wedgie:

:chair:

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Lol it doesn't fit regardless plus the garage when clean is my man cave, I guess it's hard to see my couches and stuff lol

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well Dan, I sent that pic of garage to A&E whom has that show on Hoarders, so don't be surprise when they give you a call. I'm just trying to help you move on.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Well Dan, I sent that pic of garage to A&E whom has that show on Hoarders, so don't be surprise when they give you a call. I'm just trying to help you move on.

lol well buy my wheels then! that'll help me clear up some space :iranmaybe:

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell No, I waiting for my NVs to show up in about a week and then I'll be selling my stock wheels.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
bump to the top! if you are interested in my lights and the wheels im willing to do a package deal!

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
bump... also willing to trade for LED lighting, light bars, duallys etc let me know what you have and im sure we can work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.