Set of 2010 OEM wheels w/ lugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Name: Dan A.
Payment method: Cash in hand or PayPal (buyer pays Paypal fee)
Price: $500 firm or trade for lighting mods for the truck :)
Shipping: prefer to sell local but will ship in method wheel boxes at buyers expense/shipment account (fedex, ups etc)

these wheels have been very well taken care of, a few scuff marks from factory wheel weights but other than that they are in great condition. i have them all packed up in method wheel boxes wrapped in plastic inside. these are ready to go. NO TPMS but the valve stems are still intact, and OEM lug nuts ARE included in the price/trade.

Grouping of wheels:
DSC_0304_zps9f7146b2.jpg

Wheel #1
DSC_0305_zps0022339b.jpg

Wheel #2
DSC_0306_zps8f851ad3.jpg

Wheel #3
DSC_0307_zps5142585d.jpg

Wheel #4
DSC_0308_zpsd7aa276a.jpg

Wheels all packed up and ready to go to their new home:
DSC_0309_zps5e8d19bf.jpg

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If payment is sent PayPal they can use "gift" and there will be no fees. GL!

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
If payment is sent PayPal they can use "gift" and there will be no fees. GL!

true but some people out there are shady and this is what protects us as buyers and sellers... if its sent as a gift the seller technically can keep the money and never ship out the item... has this happen to me in the past luckily it wasnt for a ton of money but in the end its always better to cough up the extra few bucks for peace of mind ya know?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
true but some people out there are shady and this is what protects us as buyers and sellers... if its sent as a gift the seller technically can keep the money and never ship out the item... has this happen to me in the past luckily it wasnt for a ton of money but in the end its always better to cough up the extra few bucks for peace of mind ya know?

Makes sense. I guess I only use that for people I actually know.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
yeah if its someone i know or is local then i recommend that but someone i dont know or across the country rather i would re think before doing it.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Wow I'm surprised no ones been interested in these?! From what I can tell this is a very low price, maybe eBay will have to come save me lol I want my bak flip

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been wanting a spare set of wheels for my 11, shipping kills the deal for me tho

Status
Not open for further replies.