Screw up got me a free afe intake!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I get my next run of biz t-shirts made , ill send you one, if you honestly send it back. I know its not much but that shop that sent you that intake, probably only makes around $25- $50 on that intake, and they have to buy 5 at a time.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all Brusso99,I didn't steal anything. And i could not really afford my raptor ether, I got VA grants frome getting severely wounded in Afghanistan.

Thank you for your service. :patriot:

I'm gonna add the Military icon under your name.

Good for you for making the right choice on the extra intake.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You all convinced me. I'm going to call them tomorrow. Hopefully they give me a discount on something else. A tuner perhaps? :)

Shouldn't need convincing, but am glad you are making the correct decision. I had a similar situation when I bought my Rigid Fog kit w/4 D2's from a ebay vender. Got my order and two days later go a second order, a $800 dollar mistake on their part. I called them up and asked if they were having a buy one get on free special or if someone screwed up cuz I had received two complete sets. They were very appreciative and ended up selling me my 20" E-series at a substantial discount as a way to say thanks.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Seriously, you should send it back like everyone else has said. You've advertised it on an internet forum now too, not hard for someone to find that.

Classy first post by the way...

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
first off thanks for your service an sorry to hear you were injured .hopefully your able enough to enjoy your truck at least. It appears you are going to do the right thing an send it back good stuff man i dont believe in much ,but what i have become very aware of in life is karma . you dont want any bad karma around you over a couple hundred dollar intake. also welcome to the forum since that was your first post ,way to pop your cherry ..........

i have to say im pretty fuking impressed with the guys on here's response for a bunch of psychotic short bus assclowns everyone's got their heart in the right place, now their heads lord thats a different story. also pretty awesome the vendor stepping up much respect man!!!

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no bad karma headed your way.......

Thanks for your service also. Yep, definitely doing the right thing . You'll sleep better at night and that vendor will appreciate your honesty. My first mod "order" was in the form of 4 Method Standards and black lugs from R & R. I actually received the wheels last Tuesday (no lugs as of yet), then on Wednesday, I get home from work kinda late and my wife is giving me this 'look', you know the one I'm talking about (arms crossed, eyebrow raised). Well, she tells me, go look in the study where your wheels are stacked up. I'm thinking "COOL!!!" they delivered the lug nuts today!! To my disbelief, after walking in the other room, there sits another complete set of (5) Double Standards that came in the day after MY order. After convincing her that I did not order two sets, I started working with Jared on how to fix this. Friday he'd gotten me prepaid shipping labels from Method and my son and I gladly took them to the UPS store about 5 minutes away. I could imagine some fellow Raptor owner wondering what the heck had happened to his rim order. Figured somebody with a tire rack or tire gate ordered these since there were 5.

Attachments

• Methods.jpg
    Methods.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.