Scored Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new truck. It will be a great vehicle. After reading this I am not going to take order of my bronco raptor. I’m actually very disgusted and disappointed, especially after reading this. I put my order in on march 8, 2022 the day the order banks opened. Left work and made this big ordeal to get the great bronco raptor ordered so I didn’t lose my allocation. Well that did me a lot of good. Never received my bronco raptor in 2022 and it has been pushed back 3 times since December and now it is “ supposedly “ to be built on January 30, which means I won’t see it until April.

I am so disgusted I am going to cancel my order tomorrow and pick up a LX 570 or GX 460. Both better built vehicles anyway. I guess ford doesn’t appreciate the $ 300,000.00 I have spent with them since 2018.
This post makes me happy. :smoke2:

Ftwelve

Reaction score
Most dealers have one allocation, many wont sell until it arrives to see how much people willing to pay. I seen adm at 100k for a raptor R. Total was 211k for this raptor in oregon. I will see if I can get that link again.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new truck. It will be a great vehicle. After reading this I am not going to take order of my bronco raptor. I’m actually very disgusted and disappointed, especially after reading this. I put my order in on march 8, 2022 the day the order banks opened. Left work and made this big ordeal to get the great bronco raptor ordered so I didn’t lose my allocation. Well that did me a lot of good. Never received my bronco raptor in 2022 and it has been pushed back 3 times since December and now it is “ supposedly “ to be built on January 30, which means I won’t see it until April.

I am so disgusted I am going to cancel my order tomorrow and pick up a LX 570 or GX 460. Both better built vehicles anyway. I guess ford doesn’t appreciate the $ 300,000.00 I have spent with them since 2018.
Thanks! Looking forward to accepting delivery at the end of the month! Will be posting some pictures when it arrives.

Sorry to hear about your Bronco Raptor order. Were you issued a VIN?

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Looking forward to accepting delivery at the end of the month! Will be posting some pictures when it arrives.

Sorry to hear about your Bronco Raptor order. Were you issued a VIN?
November 16.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha! Your stock and trade is bitching about ecoboost's now you're upset cause they won't sell you one. Supposedly.
I can’t believe I’m even corresponding with someone who couldn’t afford a doghouse.