RPG Stage 4+ and 37" Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG get their fenders from glassworks in Huntington Beach CA and they do require some sanding and fitting the alignment on the fenders an all but that's pretty much it they fit fairly well right outa the box and yes they're primed and ready or paint as well. Contact jarrett he'll be able to explain it a little more in detail so you get a better idea.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What they said....

The bigger tires handle the whoops better, climb over boulders better, more cushion when landing massive air jumps.

The reason you should consider fiberglass fenders is if you want to go to a wheel with a greater offset than stock, pretty much all of them. If you stay stock than you just need to do the mods I detailed in my build. Good luck and have fun!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm loving my 37s. They were worth all the work. They run great off road and on. My turning radius does not seem any noticeable bit different than it was when I ran 35s.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Top perch for me sucks over the whoops. When the front gets air, the preload slams the wheels down towards the ground and the shock takes the beating. Connor said they are designed for this, but it sounds like im slowly killin my shocks.

The fenders also are pretty good. Few lines in the mold that need bondo and sanding. Taking it to Connor to paint.

Love the 37s and top perch offroading. Handles amazing. Getting Devers next week!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking about 37's on methods plus glass. Has anyone jumped with this combo? Any scraping or rubbing issues on a sizable jump?

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about 37's on methods plus glass. Has anyone jumped with this combo? Any scraping or rubbing issues on a sizable jump?

I run 37's on Methods with the glassworks fenders. no issues , completely bottomed out...no issues. You will like it.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
will be running 37s ttc baja claws, -6mm offset 8.5 wide beadlock rim, and keeping my stock fenders for now but trimming the hell out of them.