RPG Raptoberfest, Sept. 19-21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd2

Reaction score
Oh and since the embroidery shop is a sporting goods store, I can get first aid kits from my suppliers. I could do a group buy and list everything inside of them. They come in a zippered pouch and there are 5 resealable packages inside with different injurie packsges. Burns, wounds, broken bones etc.

I can do a group buy and bring them to Raptoberfest. And hopefully they will remain closed and new as long as you have them!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Well, I need something. I also need to know that if I DON'T show up with one that someone (yours or military's - I don't really care) will be available for purchase on site. How about you guys start firming something up and see what replies you get. Thanks!

Todd

Jgavin08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I need something. I also need to know that if I DON'T show up with one that someone (yours or military's - I don't really care) will be available for purchase on site. How about you guys start firming something up and see what replies you get. Thanks!

Todd

I'll start pulling mine out and see how many I have available.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score

Todd

Awesome, can do. I'll probably do a group buy in advance and bring them to the run with us and hand them out. I will have a mobile credit card reader or I can take cash or check. Also I can do PayPal beforehand

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The majority of them will do, just make sure it comes with some sort of tourniquet, I'm considering bringing a lot of the Army issued ones to sell. (just in case someone forgets or wants one)

How much for one. I have ordered some in the past for my first aid training class. Just want to compare pricing.

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant frickin wait for this one....might even have 3.0s up front also!

im def going for the raceline bunper my front left frame horn is a lil messed up from the last run anyways so its time to do something bout it.

anyone know what Trey's pay pal is???

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they put out an auto use FLIR camera for something other than an Audi? Can you start a tread about this install you did?

I meant to quote car stereo company.
it will be a temporary install. i have to return the unit once i am done with it. however, i may just keep it. but to answer your question, yes, there is a flir setup available and i will be giving night rides out on the course. nothing crazy since this is for testing and demo of the flir setup.

Jgavin08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it will be a temporary install. i have to return the unit once i am done with it. however, i may just keep it. but to answer your question, yes, there is a flir setup available and i will be giving night rides out on the course. nothing crazy since this is for testing and demo of the flir setup.

I'd love to take a ride with a FLIR. Do some comparison between our military units and the civilian ones.