RPG Raptoberfest, Sept. 19-21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Too much shit to do in preparation. Still have to get the 2 30" light bars back on, get this stupid hi-lift to stop rattling, get a permanent VHF antenna mount, external GPS antenna for the Lowrance, front left suspension pop fixed, windows re-tinted, RPG stage 2 put on, broken PS reservoir re-mounted and cooling lines ran to the new PS cooler, rotate and balance before I head out there.

On the embroidery side I've got to get plenty of leather in, make sure the machines are in perfect shape, order more foam, thread, glue and more. I'm a busy busy person haha

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Just booked my room in Rockdale at Rainbow Courts, supposedly a historical property. It had over 100 reviews on TripAdvisor and 93 of them were Excellent (5 stars). Price was $60 for a queen and I got the suite with kitchen for only $80 a night.

Anyone else staying here or perhaps Rockdale so far?

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Just booked my room in Rockdale at Rainbow Courts, supposedly a historical property. It had over 100 reviews on TripAdvisor and 93 of them were Excellent (5 stars). Price was $60 for a queen and I got the suite with kitchen for only $80 a night.

No but that sounds like a great place, I may book it rick

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How would one go about getting a gps file for the trail?
Or has one been made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

It's supposed to be really nice.