RPG Gen 2 Bump Stop Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only way to make the RPG kit adjustable is to buy different length pads for the fox bumps, is my assumption correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dehman

Reaction score
Seeking advice for my GEN2 pls. I have stock 35” tires/18” wheels and RPG adjustable collar set to 2”. My bed is usually empty. I haven’t decided if I want to keep 35s or bump up to 37s. Since I’m on the fence, I figure I should get Deavers +3 just in case. Even with 35s, I guess I’ll just sit 1 inch higher. Should I get RPG stage 2 kit (fox 2.5 airbumps) or something different?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would benefit you to decided on rear springs prior to ordering the bumps. The RPG bump kit will come with strike plates meant for aftermarket or stock springs, you specify during order. You can easily swap strike plates later, but just note this if you plan to run a bump kit with OE leafs first and add deavers later ( I went this route ). RPG strike plates for OE leafs have a block incorporated into the plates to replace the OE blocks.

Tire size / lift collar etc have no bearing in the decision

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone actually have this kit for gen2? Any real pictures of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk