RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hey folks, made a post in the past run section for your pictures and videos as well as lessons learned. Don't be shy...

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
We like them, they've held up well no problems. They aren't as bright as the Whelens but they do their job and you can't beat the stealth behind the grill. We also leave the amber cover on the upper 30 which is nice in alot of situations.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We like them, they've held up well no problems. They aren't as bright as the Whelens but they do their job and you can't beat the stealth behind the grill. We also leave the amber cover on the upper 30 which is nice in alot of situations.

Thanks I have been eyeing a 40 inch bar for a while. I like my rigid 20 inch but thought I would try the m & r to save a few bucks to use on other components

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also run a 30" behind the grill and a 40" on the Stealth. No issues so far with either.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be careful if they use salt on the roads by you. Some Chicago guys have them, Tom and Keith and are very unhappy with them, cases melted during the winter