Roof Light Bar ?? who would like one see pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I spoted this light bar/ cage it was built by RUFFSTUFF.

Sent them an email and he said they are not makeing them at this time but might if had some orders.

The curve will be made to fit our Raptors and can be made with 4, 5 or 6 lights.

I plan on this set up with 5 Baja LaPaz HIDs

Attachments

• normal_Light%20Bars%20005.jpg
    normal_Light%20Bars%20005.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 257
  • normal_Light%20Bars%20006.jpg
    normal_Light%20Bars%20006.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 247

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
We talking quick attach/detach bracket?

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I spoted this light bar/ cage it was built by RUFFSTUFF.

Sent them an email and he said they are not makeing them at this time but might if had some orders.

The curve will be made to fit our Raptors and can be made with 4, 5 or 6 lights.

I plan on this set up with 5 Baja LaPaz HIDs

Damn, no messin around!!

I'd love to do something like that to my truck one day. It would have to be a "quick disconnect" type set up though. I wouldn't want to drive around with them all the time.

OP
OP
Lance Vincent

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what im thinking also some sort of mount like ADDs led visor mount. where we could back out 4 to 6 bolts remove lights put bolts back in with ruber washer o-ring ect to seal up holes.

Also im about 5 min from where Master Craft, Supra, SeaRay boats are built here in TN, Also 5 wake board tower builders. I have been talking with one of the owners of monster tower about having one of his guys fabing this cage and mount out of Alum.

Still working it all out

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Glad you guys are on the same page. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Best bet is something off of a bed cage. Less noise. Mounting directly to the cab is going to end up majorly damaging the cab over time.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
a6934fca-b018-ca91.jpg

Something like this. The mount bolts to the holes and the black knob is a quick release so you can store it down during the daytime.