Rigid light problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slvr35th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so i have a 40" bar behind the grill and a 4 D2 lights in the fog light spots on the bumpers. My problem is one night i was driving with all them on and they just shut off! It had done it a couple times and i just turned them off and on again and they worked. Well this time the D2 never came back on and the 40" comes on but not full power. I have the 40" on switch one and one set of D2 on 2 and one set on 3.

Is there a fuse that i need to check or maybe a relay that might of went bad? I had these installed by a shop here in tulsa that usually does good work. Its such an hassle to drop the truck off when i need to be at work before they open and close before im off lol.

But any insight will help on what i need to look for.

Thanks

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a similar problem recently. i had my customer call rigid, i need to see what came of it. he was pretty far away or i would have done it myself.

OP
OP
S

slvr35th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope it's something simple, and idk I didn't do any of the work and the guy told me not to mess with it. But it's been a couple weeks and hard to get my truck over there to them. But I will trace their grounds down and look at them.