Rigid industries moisture problem... YAY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
coleboyd711

coleboyd711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contacted rigid they said just send it in and will be fixed no problem, now if i could just figure out how to get the thing out of this dam n-fab bumper id be set lmao..... Might just try that leave it on trick an see how that works...

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Easy fix, leave your bar on for like 10 or 15 minutes, should take care of it. If it doesn't, contact Rigid, they'll help you out.

You will understand later but your suggestion does nothing to deal with the problems left by the moisture after it is gone...

Last edited:

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they should pay for the return shipping. Your going to pay 10-20 bucks for shipping...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You would think they would pickup the shipping but I have heard they give their customers the run around when it comes to warranty work. So much for American made and lifetime warranty.

they should pay for the return shipping. Your going to pay 10-20 bucks for shipping...

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Hea not gonna pay 20-30 shipping. To send my 50 rigid for warrant repair from canada your talking 130-160 dollars

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
20-30 for shipping would be if you wanted to ship the wiring harness back or something. To ship a big light like that is going to easily cost 120+ depending on how quick you want it to get to Rigid. And add on another 100 or so if you want to insure the light for the full amount in case it is lost or damaged in shipping.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Always get amused at the “customer service” threads and comments. Not that this is not something that is important BUT a product that is designed and built correctly should not be plagued with systemic problems that point back to design, material or assembly process problems.
Part of it is what I have done for a living for 28 years the other is that I am driven to get the best product possible just for the fun of it.
Point is cry once and get it over with. Buy a lesser product and cry many times…

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Always get amused at the “customer service” threads and comments. Not that this is not something that is important BUT a product that is designed and built correctly should not be plagued with systemic problems that point back to design, material or assembly process problems.
Part of it is what I have done for a living for 28 years the other is that I am driven to get the best product possible just for the fun of it.
Point is cry once and get it over with. Buy a lesser product and cry many times…

that is why I bought rigid. is it not tough I have no idea but I bought the fog's and have one out. So if it get's fixed and is good I'm still ok with it. I'm hoping and thinking it was a fluke.