Rigid industries moisture problem... YAY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coleboyd711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366233950.052172.jpg
Just noticed this yesterday when i washed my truck, i guess the light bar isnt likeing this cold rainy canadian weather becuase i never had a problem untill the week i got back lol

Is this covered under the warranty? LoL

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Filthy Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that should be covered by warranty, they shouldn't do that. I'm sure if you called Rigid they would take care of it for you, they are great to work with.

View attachment 20132
Just noticed this yesterday when i washed my truck, i guess the light bar isnt likeing this cold rainy canadian weather becuase i never had a problem untill the week i got back lol

Is this covered under the warranty? LoL

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
funny, just noticed the paint is peeling on my duallies.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not going to say anything because there are a lot of people here who love the product but------water in LED is a killer. The connections are very sensitive to corrosion. The LED’s are being driven pretty hard and corrosion on solder connections and not to mention the reduction in the amount of light coming off of the reflector and through the lens because of residual material left after the water evaporates. Time to pitch them and start over..

OP
OP
coleboyd711

coleboyd711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not going to say anything because there are a lot of people here who love the product but------water in LED is a killer. The connections are very sensitive to corrosion. The LED’s are being driven pretty hard and corrosion on solder connections and not to mention the reduction in the amount of light coming off of the reflector and through the lens because of residual material left after the water evaporates. Time to pitch them and start over..

I was already kinda starting to think about that.... /: maybe 4 of those Q4 lights on the bumper next....

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy fix, leave your bar on for like 10 or 15 minutes, should take care of it. If it doesn't, contact Rigid, they'll help you out.