Rigid Industries :: Customer Survey :: WIN A BACK UP LIGHT KIT + SWAG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Oh my God. You are such a Debby Downer. Do those around you just want to kill themselves or what?

If we ever see each other again, please go ahead and do. LOL

I've never said anything about you in any negative way on the forum or to anyone in private. Not sure what crawled up your ass towards me. I believe in honest feedback. There is plenty others that have things to say about Rigid but choose not to. And of course there will be others that have had nothing but great experiences.

They asked for feedback and apparently this thread is not the place to talk about what they wanted, feedback. I am sorry you can't handle the truth.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
b3b46035a20e6723833c7c91742f4a4b.jpg

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I sure hope I don't have any issues with my Rigid lights since I have a combo of 12 different Rigid lights on my truck because as many times as I thought about it I can't seem to let myself mix and match different brand lights on the same truck. Sometimes my retarded OCD really sucks. Lol. That's why I've been checking out everyone's reviews and researching all the different lights that are available before I buy anything for my other truck. But so far I haven't had any issues with any of my lights so I hope it stays that way.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
If we ever see each other again, please go ahead and do. LOL

I've never said anything about you in any negative way on the forum or to anyone in private. Not sure what crawled up your ass towards me. I believe in honest feedback. There is plenty others that have things to say about Rigid but choose not to. And of course there will be others that have had nothing but great experiences.

They asked for feedback and apparently this thread is not the place to talk about what they wanted, feedback. I am sorry you can't handle the truth.

pm sent

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Constructive criticism is the key here, I believe. A properly worded feedback comment can lead to change. Just ripping on a vendor, saying you'll never buy from them and will 'cash-out" their prize if you win, will not solve any issues you have with their products. That turns from a helpful comment to just being an outright rant. If this vendor did you wrong in the past and didn't attempt to correct the issue, then you have every right to a rant. That doesn't appear to be the issue, as in your next comment you kind of defended Rigid.

Surveys like these are obviously trying to gain feedback about certain products so they can make changes to them if needed. Outright rants in general about the company themselves weren't called for. If they just wanted general feedback, they would have provided a section for that.

Our forum is here to be productive for vendors to improve their products (and have a little fun as well). Negative, genera,l unsubstantiated rants only add to the '****** bag' stigma that has been discussed in another thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc