Rigid A Series?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they just came out, I inquired to rigid about mounting them under the tailgate to prject backwards for blizzard white out conditions,

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks
I was hoping to see them on somebodies truck. Thanks for the catalog pic. May be to flood for my project. Looks like Good for rock /puddle type light though.

Yeah they are more intended for bed mounting, puddle lights, and storage compartment type things

OP
OP
BIGt0007

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they just came out, I inquired to rigid about mounting them under the tailgate to prject backwards for blizzard white out conditions,

What did they say?

I'm looking for a 1 or 1.5 inch amber led spot any ideas?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a similar Rigid light in my truck bed. My supplier does not have the A-Series listed yet, but it has been released.

Attachments

• SAM_9002.jpg
    SAM_9002.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 120
  • SAM_9347.jpg
    SAM_9347.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 112
OP
OP
BIGt0007

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for pics Just. I think I'm lookin for a spot.
Trying to do something like a FJ mirror.
I have always been a WRC rally fan and like the side mirror lights used on safari rally cars.
Like this
8e2cbaeac8ec1a741ddfaeada4021b12_zps42491189.jpg

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked for a beam pattern and they sent it for the srm but here's the answer about the a "attached the requested data to this message for the SRM series but I do not have that just yet for the "A" as of now we have the A series in 200 or 400 lumens there is no beam pattern diagram for that"

OP
OP
BIGt0007

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would think a spot will work best in white out driving.
That was my biggest fear at the SnoBall, truck ahead stops quick and we couldn't see em until its to late!

May be better to mount near cab tail light that's all I could see first when driving in blowing snow tailgates were all covered up

Last edited:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah java I was a couple trucks back a time or two and could see it. Wish you were on the run for the purse with us in the true white out conditions.

I like your setup I was looking into something more stealth that's why I enquired about the a series cause they would fit under the tailgate and be out of sight, but it appears that the light output won't be enough

RigidIndustries

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The A-series is an awesome little light. It packs a punch for a small size. It is not intended for distance by an means but comes in two different lumens output options. As everyone has said its great for a bed light/utility light. Jeep guys are using them for rock lights or dome lights. Come with different mounting options as well if your un-sure if your surface is flat or radius.

Thanks for supporting Rigid industries!!!