Rigid 20" light bar for $520

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just an FYI. I purchased my RIGID LED bar, 20" E series from M4performance on ebay for $520

RIGID INDUSTRIES E SERIES 20" LED LIGHT BAR #RGDL20PE SPOT/FLOOD | eBay

He has it listed at $555 but I offered $520 and he accepted. I may have bluffed and told him I found them on a forum for $520 so he would beat the price :baby:.

Anyways, he shipped it out immediately. I think I received it 4 days after. Well packed too. I hooked it up Saturday and the thing is flawless.

Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Beware of these guys. They won't be selling for much longer as they are not an authorized dealer anymore, Rigid is well aware that they are violating policies and are taking appropriate action

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beware of these guys. They won't be selling for much longer as they are not an authorized dealer anymore, Rigid is well aware that they are violating policies and are taking appropriate action

That sucks ! So you guys can't price match?! Looks like they are selling at cost to me though

Last edited:

M4performance

Reaction score
Hey guys just an FYI. I purchased my RIGID LED bar, 20" E series from M4performance on ebay for $520

RIGID INDUSTRIES E SERIES 20" LED LIGHT BAR #RGDL20PE SPOT/FLOOD | eBay

He has it listed at $555 but I offered $520 and he accepted. I may have bluffed and told him I found them on a forum for $520 so he would beat the price :baby:.

Anyways, he shipped it out immediately. I think I received it 4 days after. Well packed too. I hooked it up Saturday and the thing is flawless.

Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up.

Thanks vosschs. Hope the light turned out great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc