Rigid RDS Won't Stay On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tusk

Reaction score
I recently installed an ADD Phantom bumper and added a Rigid RDS-Series Pro Midnight bar in the center. I had it plugged into Aux 1 (using a relocation harness) and it stayed on for about 10 minutes then shut off. I thought it was something with that specific switch but then tried it on Aux 2 and Aux 3 and it did the same thing. The lights on the switch still light up so I don't believe it blew any fuses. The amp draw on the light is 16.72.

Has anybody had any issues like this? Could it be a bad harness?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I recently installed an ADD Phantom bumper and added a Rigid RDS-Series Pro Midnight bar in the center. I had it plugged into Aux 1 (using a relocation harness) and it stayed on for about 10 minutes then shut off. I thought it was something with that specific switch but then tried it on Aux 2 and Aux 3 and it did the same thing. The lights on the switch still light up so I don't believe it blew any fuses. The amp draw on the light is 16.72.

Has anybody had any issues like this? Could it be a bad harness?
what does the Jen Tres Raptor supplement have to say about the fuse ratings for each of the up fitter switches?
Because it sounds like @HighwaySentinel is right.