Rhino Line all three areas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
hahah yeh linexsa that i do. Yeh idk whats the deal around here but they overcharge the hell out of people and they wont do wheel wells. I went north to find someone who was actually familiar with spraying the wheel wells. Ive priced all around down here and way up north and thats the best ive found - 800 for all three and an installer that knows what hes doing is not easy to find. If i lived out in texas I wouldnt have this problem lol.
Yea, I ran into the same amateur mindset here in the Syracuse area. Went with the bedrug because of the BS. Love it so far!!

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish the bedrug would be suffice for me... but I throw logs-the atv-dirtbikes and I would throw the sled back there but not even close to being long enough. Needless to say I really throw alot of crap back there and want the peace of mind thats why i went with the liner.

fordandchevyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey ADKraptor150 where r u located?

sleds? sounds good to me i can wait to ride!! i need snow to live. im also up in the air about bedliners. i live in michigan and i really want my wheels wells done, but the guy in town is a ****** and wont spray em. so i have to drive 3 hrs to the nearest dealer that will. i will be in the $600 range on the wheel wells and bedliner. with the premimum stuff from line x. i cant wait to see your pictures. i also want to install a graphic in the bed as well. im still trying to figure out how its done though. oh yea what sled do you ride?