Rhino Line all three areas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a place that will rhino line the bed -wheel wells and undercoat. I def want to have my wheel wells and bed done. Hes charging 500 for the bed and wheel wells he'd give me a price after he looked at it-Undercoat is 300. What do you guys think and will undercoating void the warranty?

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warranty would only be voided if Ford proves it causes the problem for the claim.

And, I think we would all like to see pictures when completed.

Hurry back . .

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked with ford and it doesnt void the warranty- he said make sure they dont cover any aluminum parts or diff/driveshafts which is just common sense. Plan on getting all three done- either all three rhino if he gives me a good deal or just the undercoat and wheel wells rhino and bed line x. Line x by me quoted me 425.

Ill def post pics when done - shoudl have it done by the end of the month. Wokring on getting the passanger plates first lol.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
make sure they dont use the same material on the undercoat that they do in the bed. its common sense for most applicators, but just wanted to make sure to point that out.

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He made sure to tell me its a different application- its a black light rubber substance. $300 seems pretty reasonable to undercoat the whole underbody- most important to me is those wheel wells.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
check what kind of undercoating it is. if its the rubbery gooey crap that NEVER dries you're going to be cursing it down the road. Every bit of dirt sticks to it, it'll never clean up, and anytime you touch it it leaves a mess. My street truck had it done and it SUCKS anytime I'm wrenching on the bottom side of it.

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright talked to the Rhino dealer -all three bed-undercoat and wheel wells hes askin 800My question for you guys is go for all three or just get the undercoat and wheel wells done with rhino and line x the bed. The difference price wise would be 25 bucks extra to go with the line x in the bed rather then rhino. All line x dealers around here are girl scouts and only do the beds hence why im going with rhino for the other two.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright talked to the Rhino dealer -all three bed-undercoat and wheel wells hes askin 800My question for you guys is go for all three or just get the undercoat and wheel wells done with rhino and line x the bed. The difference price wise would be 25 bucks extra to go with the line x in the bed rather then rhino. All line x dealers around here are girl scouts and only do the beds hence why im going with rhino for the other two.

god id love a list of those guys. you already know what i would do!:waytogo:

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahah yeh linexsa that i do. Yeh idk whats the deal around here but they overcharge the hell out of people and they wont do wheel wells. I went north to find someone who was actually familiar with spraying the wheel wells. Ive priced all around down here and way up north and thats the best ive found - 800 for all three and an installer that knows what hes doing is not easy to find. If i lived out in texas I wouldnt have this problem lol.