GEN 2 Remove your locks or lose you stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alarm didn't go off, or if it did, you didn't hear it? Also, you left 3 guns in a truck? I think we all need to remember that a truck, locked up tight, is a poor safe for valuables of any sort.

Alarm went off...didn't matter. Also, I was traveling from Ca to Tx, not just driving around with my armory in the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That’s disappointing, but thanks for the warnings.

OP
OP
F

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do this mod? Is the glass unbreakable?

All my windows are tinted, so it would be more work to break the glass and gain entry. Do it or don't do, this is just a heads up for people to try to make their vehicle a little safer. My guess was that if they walked up to my truck with vise grips ready to pop the lock, that they would have turned around if they didn't see a lock cylinder. I'm also guessing that THIS criminal wouldn't want to mess with glass, as he was ready with grips and probably wasn't carrying a hammer to break the glass.

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alarm went off...didn't matter. Also, I was traveling from Ca to Tx, not just driving around with my armory in the truck.

mind if i ask where, I make that trip a few times and want to be extra careful. bummed for you

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad you weren't able to use one of those tools that you carry around with you. That would have stopped at least this scumbag from doing the same to another beautiful truck.