Recon Smoked Side Mirror Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are the spyders and anzo any good??

I really want some LED tails and the smoked led mirror signal..

Intricate

Reaction score
I recently bought and installed these. They look good from a distance. I do have an issue with the drivers lense not curving th same as the mirror and therefore looks bowed. Recon was super quick in responding and are sending a new set! Ill believe it when I see them on my door step. Like everyone said there was no directions at all. I called and they immediately sent a photo with very general directions. I did however find them easy to install. The trick is popping off the mirror but it really isn't difficult once you undertand how to do it. The wiring is straight forward if you choose to just make them turn signals. I chose to solder, heatshrink/seal my connections and ty wrap everything to factory harness in mirror. If you want them as park lights you can do that as well. If you want them as both one would have to use an automotive relay and do some basic wiring but it would be do able. They include a set of black blanks in the box so I am guessing they expect them to fail and need to be removed or just become a reflector. I figured I would be the ******* to try them. But so far I am not entirely sold they are going to last. Time will tell. In the meantime I'm wrapping the factory lenses with a 3M smoked rock guard.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The price is what made me go DIY. I was skeptical at first but after doing it the job was relatively easy. Hardest part was lens tint. I had a horrible time getting it to coat evenly.