Recent delivery term/rate financing question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Offered 1.49 for 60 w/ Wells Fargo Dlr. Svcs.
(Or) 1.99 for 72 w/ WF
(Or) 1.95 for 72 w/ local bank
---> went for the local offer

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
72 months on a car note is a little long IMHO. But yes, tier 1 credit should still be <2%.

D

Deleted member 12951

Offered 1.49 for 60 w/ Wells Fargo Dlr. Svcs.
(Or) 1.99 for 72 w/ WF
(Or) 1.95 for 72 w/ local bank
---> went for the local offer

Typical dealer....they told me that Wells Fargo at 1.64% was their buy rate and weren't making anything. Yeah, made .15% plus most likely kick back on new business.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1.49% for 60 months through USAA. I had the dealership fill out the paperwork for the USAA Car Buying Service which gave me 0.50% off the original 1.99% rate.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you are ready to buy always sit down with the dealer with your own financing. And if the dealer really wants your business then he will often beat your rate. This is what to happened to me.

If you go to buy your vehicle without financing that you are at the mercy of the dealer and whatever they want to offer you.

Told my dealer I would get my own financing, belong to Penfed and Navy federal. My dealer was able to beat it with a Local credit union 1.75 for 72 months, On a side note I have excellent credit.

Volatile

Reaction score
1.49% for 60 months through USAA. I had the dealership fill out the paperwork for the USAA Car Buying Service which gave me 0.50% off the original 1.99% rate.

Can you please give me the details how you went about this. I'm going to pick up my ride next week and I'm gonna finance thru USAA. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 12951

0% at 0 months. Cash is king.

I would rather borrow at 1.5% then use my cash that can earn more. If cash was flowing out my ass then by all means, everything cash basis but last I checked on my finances, my butt is plugged up.

Sent using Tapatalk